Business Leader. Sales Dynamo. Marketing Maven.
You know tracking client interactions in Dynamics CRM is vital to your commissions and your company’s success. Missing records mean missed opportunities - but when you're talking to clients on the go, you rarely have time to pop open your laptop and add a new activity to CRM.
You need Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android. Now you can add calls to Dynamics CRM directly from your Android mobile phone – no internet connection required. Calls added offline will automatically sync the next time you connect. Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android means never missing an opportunity again. Now that's smart.
- Track incoming and outgoing calls as Phone calls activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Dynamics CRM: Account, Contact, Lead and User
- Add Voice Notes *
- Create rules to automatically enable / disable call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will automatically sync when internet connection is restored
- Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online, CRM 2011 and CRM 4.0 On-Premise
Track client interactions in CRM from anywhere in the world - no matter when your client calls. Don't worry about forgetting to track calls: when you end a call, Akvelon CRM Tracker will ask if you want to add it to CRM.
Driving? Track calls later from your Call Log.
Never forget important action items from your latest call: track them with CRM Tracker and they will appear in your CRM Activities the next time you log in. You can also record a task as completed - your choice!
No internet connection? Your tracked calls will be automatically added to CRM when a connection is restored.
Want to add more information about a call without typing it in? Record a Voice Note and attach it to the task in CRM.*
Want to make tracking even easier? Customize your tracking options by contact or phone number.
* To play CRM Voice Notes on your computer, one of the following codecs must be installed: