CRM Tracker for Android
Business Leader. Sales Dynamo. Marketing Maven.
You know tracking client interactions in Dynamics CRM is vital to your commissions and your company’s success. Missing records mean missed opportunities - but when you're talking to clients on the go, you rarely have time to pop open your laptop and add a new activity to CRM.
You need Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android. Now you can add calls to Dynamics CRM directly from your Android mobile phone – no internet connection required. Calls added offline will automatically sync the next time you connect. Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android means never missing an opportunity again. Now that's smart.
- Track incoming and outgoing calls as Phone calls activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Dynamics CRM: Account, Contact, Lead and User
- Add Voice Notes *
- Create rules to automatically enable / disable call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will automatically sync when internet connection is restored
- Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online, CRM 2011 and CRM 4.0 On-Premise
Track client interactions in CRM from anywhere in the world - no matter when your client calls. Don't worry about forgetting to track calls: when you end a call, Akvelon CRM Tracker will ask if you want to add it to CRM.
Driving? Track calls later from your Call Log.
Never forget important action items from your latest call: track them with CRM Tracker and they will appear in your CRM Activities the next time you log in. You can also record a task as completed - your choice!
No internet connection? Your tracked calls will be automatically added to CRM when a connection is restored.
Want to add more information about a call without typing it in? Record a Voice Note and attach it to the task in CRM.*
Want to make tracking even easier? Customize your tracking options by contact or phone number.
* To play CRM Voice Notes on your computer, one of the following codecs must be installed: